Report Builder for School Reports
06/04/2017 - 9.30 - 16.00 - WCBS, Glastonbury, BA6 9FR
Report Builder is a tool that allows the user to extract data from any module in Pass. In this workshop users will create several types of school report design layouts. During the course you will see how reports can be enhanced with additional data from other Pass modules such as Events and Activities.
What will be covered
- Review of data entry best practices in Pass School Reports and Markbooks
- Building effective and efficient queries in your reports
- Linking Markbooks to reports
- Defining the reports design structure, how to effectively group and sort reports
- Using Regions and Sub reports
- Adding absence data to reports
- Linking Pupil Events and Activity Group to your reports
- Using Logos
- Designing the report for creation of PDFs
- Examples of using code within reports
In addition we will be looking at the links to Markbooks and
Absence data. The course will include hints and tips that will enable users to
create and maintain reports allowing them to display data in a range of formats.
Who the event is aimed at
This event is aimed towards those
users who will create and/or amend school reports prior to printing or creating
PDFs out of Pass. There will be an opportunity for delegates to discuss their
own scenarios with other users and the course trainer.
An understanding of the School Reports and Markbooks modules and
the Report Builder tool.
The fee for this workshop is £230 plus VAT per delegate, which includes a light buffet lunch and refreshments. Please complete the booking form below.