passFINANCE Payroll Webinar
23/04/2018 - Webinar
Online 13.30-15.30 GMT
This webinar introduces experienced payroll users to the functionality of passFINANCE Payroll. It is designed to aid new and existing payroll users in setting up the Payroll module efficiently to help manage the ever growing responsibilities of payroll departments in independent schools.
What will be covered
- System Setup: Legislative requirements and multiple payroll setup
- Cumulative and Reducing Paycodes: how to use these most effectively, and real life examples
- Teachers’ Pension setup including MDC
- Paycode Allocation and Paycode Input routines. When to use each of these
- Using Contracts and Entitlements
- How to deal with Employees who have multiple jobs within the school
- Processing the payroll including RTI
- Nominal Departments and output from the payroll
- Question and Answer session
Who the course is aimed at
Those responsible for payroll management and administration within the school who have previously undertaken an introductory passFINANCE Payroll course.
A good basic payroll knowledge is required.
The fee for this workshop is £75 plus VAT per delegate, please complete the booking form below.