Introduction to Report Builder
06/04/2017 - 9.30 - 16.00 - Loughborough Endowed Schools, Loughborough, LE11 2DU
Report Builder is a tool that allows the user to extract data from any module in Pass, the workshop is designed as an introduction for new users. It covers the basics of Report Builder introducing the concepts used to collate information from several different modules.
It will include hints and tips that will enable users to
create and maintain reports allowing them to display data in a range of formats.
What will be covered
- Using the Query Designer and the Report Layout Wizard to create a list style report
- How to use the report design tab including lines, shapes, images etc
- Saving, loading and copying a report
- Grouping, Database calculations, Mailmerge
- An introduction to using RAP
Who the event is aimed at
Users of Pass responsible for extracting
data and generating printed lists of information, this will be primarily
members of the administration team. There will be an opportunity for delegates
to discuss their own scenarios with other users and the course trainer.
A basic understanding of Pass.
The fee for this workshop is £230 plus VAT per delegate, which includes a light buffet lunch and refreshments. Please complete the booking form below.