Introduction to Academic Systems
05/10/2017 - 9.30 - 16.00 - Central - Venue TBC
This course has been designed for academic managers new to 3sysACADEMIC.
The course will outline the key features of 3sysACADEMIC and school reports. It
will also illustrate how the software assists schools to deliver the very
highest levels of teaching and learning.
What will be covered
- Overview of the school structure
- Schools and school sections
- Years and forms
- Subjects and subject sets
- Review timetabling process
- Review of staff and pupil records
- Customising page layouts
- Building queries and displaying in widgets
- Running reports against groups and or
- Events entry and displaying of
results to teaching staff
- Emailing from 3sysACADEMIC
- Review the pastoral module in
- Configuring and entering data.
- School report entries in 3sysACADEMIC
- Entries of teacher mark, grades and
- Review and proof reading stages
- Viewing historic reports or grades
- Creating and assigning tasks
- Importing from spreadsheets
- Creating queries in Markbook Inquiry
and Markbook Entry routines
- Academic profiles
WCBS schoolPORTAL Overview
- Presentation of the above information
for parent and student
Who the course is aimed at
Director of Studies, Database
Managers and other academic managers who are new to 3sysACADEMIC and would like
a system overview.
The fee for this workshop is £230 excluding VAT per delegate including a light buffet lunch and refreshments. Please complete the booking form below.