External Exams - Processing Results Webinar
08/06/2018 - Webinar
Online 09.30-11.30 UK
This course is designed for Exams Officers who are required to manage the process of making and tracking exam entries and results.
What will be covered
Overview of External Exam Results Processes
- Downloading the results files
- Result files error reports
Reporting on Results
- Individual Pupil Statement (system standard)
- Report Builder report individual statement of results
- Report Builder report emailing individual results slips to candidates
Exam Results Grid
- Selecting data to include in grid
- Exporting Grids to Excel
- Populating formulas within Excel
Enquiries about Results
- Log an enquiry on Pass
- Amending the results following a successful enquiry about results
Who the event is aimed at
This workshop is designed for users of the Pass External Exams software.
It is recommended that delegates on this webinar have some prior experience of external exam entries.
The fee for this workshop is £75 plus VAT per delegate, please complete the booking form below.