Academic System Managers’ Club - South West
07/11/2017 - 9.30 - 15.00 - Somerset County Cricket Club, Taunton, TA1 1JT
The ASMC meetings are designed to allow users to share their experiences of 3sysACADEMIC. This term, there will also be the chance to learn more about our recently launched true cloud MIS solution, HUB.
The Academic System Managers’ Club is designed to:
- Provide a forum for members to discuss best practice use of the software
- Establish a regular networking opportunity for 3sysACADEMIC users
- Build relationships with WCBS staff
- Allow WCBS to present new features, functionality and products
- Give users an opportunity to provide feedback on the product
- Alert WCBS to market developments and changes in academic practices
What will be covered
- Company update
- An insight into HUB
- Integrating with third party applications using Wonde
- Report building using Panintelligence
- Complying with GDPR
- Best practice workshop with Richard Walling
Who the event is aimed at
Academic Systems Managers and users of 3sysACADEMIC.
To book your free place, please complete the booking form below.