3sysACADEMIC Profiling Course 1 - Importing and Inputting
31/10/2017 - 09.30 - 16.00 - New Beacon School, Sevenoaks, TN13 2PB
This course is designed for academic managers who wish to use 3sysACADEMIC
to record and compare results for their pupils during and across academic years.
What will be covered
- The 3 methods of data capture to be
covered during the course (Baseline Import, Markbooks and School Reports).
- Security configuration and access
- Brief look at subject sets
- Creation of Baseline task type
- Standard Baseline file types
- Baseline export routine
- Baseline import routine
- Assessment periods
- Markbook task types
- Grade tables
- Grade sets
- Markbook widget configuration
- Creation of simple Markbook task to
capture formative teacher data
- Creating marking schemes
- Deploying school wide summative
assessments incorporating marking schemes
- Data entry via the Markbook widget
- Chasing outstanding tasks via the
- Markbook import and export routines.
- Creating and modifying
current/standard Markbook maintenance/entry screen.
- Creating Grades sets and utilising the numeric equivalents
- Creating Marksets
- Creating report steps
- Creating interim and full School
- Assigning the School Report widget to
users homepages and activating access
- The School Report data entry routines
- Exporting marks and grades into the
Who the course is aimed at
This workshop is designed for staff who are responsible for the
management and administration of pupil assessments and markbooks within the
It is recommended that delegates on the course have some prior experience of using 3sysACADEMIC as the course will explore some of the more advanced capabilities of the product.
The fee for this workshop is £230
excluding VAT per delegate including a light buffet lunch and refreshments. Please complete the booking form below.