5.4 is around the corner, here is what's coming up!
20/11/2017 11:00:53 | Mike Page - Product Director
Our latest release, version 5.4, is due out at the end of this month. Here is a summary of the updates you can expect to see in passFINANCE and 3sysACADEMIC.
Click here to watch a video overview of the upcoming changes.
Save time with the new Retrospective Aged Debt report, which provides key information on debts and can be run for any period in the financial year. This enables accurate information management and helps with reconciliations.
Reduce bill enquiries and improve cash collection with enhancements to WCBS schoolPORTAL, which now allows supporting schedules, direct debit schedules and copy bills to be viewed by parents.
Increased Choice of Payment Providers
Introduction of an additional payment provider for bills. This is in line with our continued commitment to develop passFINANCE, and additional providers are planned for the future.
HMRC URL now configurable by your finance team, limiting disruption when this is changed by HMRC.
New Pupil Dashboard
Click on a pupil name anywhere in 3sysACADEMIC and immediately access all their key information including contact details, attendance record, calendar, medical information and much more.
Further UI Changes
Building on the user interface changes rolled out in 5.3, this release will introduce a new breadcrumb trail and page header, which will enable you to navigate around the software faster and easier than ever before.
If a pastoral record needs amending, this can now be done simply with the ability to edit and delete records. In addition, you can now assign an administrator who will be able to view all pastoral records as well as an audit trail of all edits, which will be beneficial for GDPR compliance.
ISC Census Report
Save time completing your ISC Census with the new automated process, which allows users to generate a file containing some of the data required and import it via the ISC Census Data Portal.
Other updates across the software include:
- Addition of the Common Transfer File (CTF), which is required when a pupil moves to a state school
- Ability to change part time / full time staff option on search view
- Improved search views for school groups
- A warning issued if a member of staff has already been used for cover during the week
- Ability to change the calendar start day, which is beneficial for schools that start their school week on a Sunday
- An option to enable schools to import and extract pupil performance data in line with the Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD) requirements
- A language selector in WCBS schoolPORTAL, which provides additional control by making it easy to change the language displayed
- SQL 2017 compatibility
- 50+ other general improvements
Look out for more information about product updates including the 5.5 release due in February 2018.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1458 833 344.
No current comments