March release sees array of enhancements to product suite
15/03/2018 14:10:08 | WCBS
Since the 5.4 release in November, our product team and developers have been working on building enhancements into version 5.5, available to download in our Customer Centre now. Below are some of the product updates in this release.
To see a YouTube video overview from our Product Managers, please click here.
- To improve accessibility, schools can now choose hyperlink text colour.
- Ability to associate a mark book task with an existing or newly created mark book view.
- All schools in China will be able to send push notifications using the WeChat/Weixin platform.
- New notification functionality for profiles with access to pastoral module - receive alerts, banners and email alerts when certain actions are carried out within a pastoral record.
- Including BOTH Reference 2 and 3 on Reports within Commitments, Billing, Fixed Assets, Nominal, Purchase and Sales.
- Including Reference 3 on Nominal Control Account postings.
- For Swiss schools - updates to Billing and Purchase modules to ensure their conformity to the Swiss ISO 20022 standard, plus payment file generated from the Purchase module has been enhanced.
- Serious Ill Health Lump Sum Additions.
- RTI Submission Changes to bring in line with government legislation.
- Reporting of Class 1A National Insurance Contributions.
- New Pay Variance Report.
- Removal of the Transitional Period End Date (Automatic Enrolment).
- Changes to the P60 Laser Copy Form.
- Add details of an additional relative using the new Add Related button in Quick Admissions screen.
- Schools using SQA exams can now enter pupils for level 5 standalone units rather than for an end of course examination.
Download the summary document for more on Finance and Admin updates.
Look out for more product updates and announcements, including the 5.6 release due in the summer term.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1458 833 344.
No current comments